Days and nights in Kingsville, TX can get very hot and humid, especially during the summer months. Air conditioning is absolutely necessary to make your home more comfortable all year round, so you can take control of the heat and humidity levels. Because of this, it is important that you find the best company for residential air conditioning repair in Kingsville, TX if your air-conditioning system breaks or starts to work with reduced efficiency levels.
Residential air conditioning repairs can be difficult, because there are a lot of different air conditioning systems in use across Texas; however companies like Ramos Refrigeration are able to deal with almost any problems which are thrown at them. With over 70 years of experience of working with cooling and heating solutions, Ramos Refrigeration has gained the experience and skills required to diagnose and repair residential air conditioning problems quickly and efficiently.
Tips Your A/C Might Need Repairing
- The AC unit is louder than usual. This can either be a high-pitched sound, or the sound of the motor working, but much louder than usual.
- There is a musty or burning smell coming from the AC unit
- You see water damage near where your evaporator coil is located
- The AC unit isn’t blowing air normally. Either it is blowing air that isn’t cool, air that is cool but not as much as it should be, or the AC unit is not blowing any air although it appears to be running.
- The AC unit is not running and will not turn on
- The AC unit is visibly leaking refrigerant
- The fan on the condenser outside turns on and off intermittently or won’t turn on at all
- You need to move your outdoor condenser unit because your are remodeling or landscaping